Official Invitation 2020
Dear Sports Friends,
The Krasna Lipa Cycling Club (Czech Republic) would like to invite you to the 33rd UCI Cycling Stage Race for women
"TOUR DE FEMININ - O cenu Českého Švýcarska" (WE 2.2)
- The race will take place from July 2nd to July 5th 2020
- The race is made up of 4 stages over four day period- all 4 stages are run through Czech Republic.
- All stages run through hilly, winding terrain.
- The race covers a total distance of ca 350 kilometers.
- The race is run in accordance to the UCI rules 2020 – six-member teams.
- UCI continental teams, national teams, regional teams, clubs and mixed teams can participate in the race.
- Financial awards are paid out after every stage to the first 20 riders according to the UCI Financial Obligations.
- Generally, competitors up to the 20th place are rewarded, including material prices.
- Every winner of the climber and point bonuses will receive material prices from our sponsors.
- In the final classification, the youngest rider finishing the race, will also be rewarded.
- Every participant, including the support staff, is to pay an enrolment fee of 120 EUR at presentation in the Race office.
- The accommodation and boarding for all is arranged and paid for by the organizer at a hotel or a Bed and Breakfast.
- The organiser is unable to accommodate special dietary requirements.
- In case of nonparticipation or unused accommodation arranged by the organizer (including support staff), the team manager is liable to pay related expenses at presentation in the Race office.
More information and an enrolment form can be found on the web page www.tourdefeminin.com.
We are looking forward to your participation.
Jiří Vích - Honorary Race Director
Jan Novota - Head of the Organizing Committee
Simona Davídková – Race Director